1. This is the Privacy Statement of Panatta Gym located at the Oudeschans 30 in Amsterdam KVK-number 33212191.
2. Panatta Gym is responsible for the processing of your personal data as collected during your membership of Panatta Gym as well as for your use of the Website. In this Privacy Statement we describe how we handle your personal data. By signing up a membership at Panatta Gym and by visiting the website www.panatta-gym.nl you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Wbp).
What are personal data?
3. Personal data are data that can be traced back to a natural person. With this information Panatta Gym can directly or indirectly identify its members.
What information do we collect?
4. As part of the services provided by Panatta Gym, your personal details, such as your name and address, e-mail address, date of birth and telephone number, will be collected and processed when you register. Other information relating to your membership and / or visit to the Website will also be collected and processed.
For what purposes does Panatta Gym collect this information?
5. Your personal data will be used to register and implement your sports membership. In addition, Panatta Gym will use this information to inform you by mail, e-mail or otherwise of services and special actions of Panatta Gym that may be of interest to you. Panatta Gym can also approach you for marketing purposes after your sports membership, unless you have indicated that you do not want to receive marketing related messages from Panatta Gym.
Transfer your data
6. Panatta Gym may share your personal data with third parties in order to carry out a credit risk check. Based on the information obtained with this, Panatta Gym can offer you alternative payment options. If you do not pay after invoicing, your data will be included in the debt database of these third parties.
7. If Panatta Gym sells the establishment or Panatta Gym is purchased by or merged with another company, the personal data relating to you may be part of such a transaction and therefore constitute one of the acquired assets. 8. Finally, Panatta Gym may transfer your personal data to third parties if this is required by law. For any other processing of your personal data, Panatta Gym will request your explicit prior permission if this is required under Wbp.
Security of information
9. Panatta Gym is careful with the personal information you entrust to us. This way, Panatta Gym ensures that your data is secure and that only authorized persons within Panatta Gym have access to your data.
10. Panatta Gym will not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed.
If you have any other questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you do not wish to receive information from Panatta Gym for direct marketing purposes by e-mail, please contact Panatta Gym:
1011 LB Amsterdam
Change Privacy Statement
11. Panatta Gym reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. You are requested to consult this Privacy Statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.